Are you looking to purchase or refinance your primary or secondary residence? The Rawlins National Bank offers a variety of competitive mortgage loan programs to meet your needs:
- Long term fixed Rate Mortgages (Conventional)
- FHA, USDA, and VA Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (First and Second Mortgages)
Shown below are some loan options to consider the type of loan that might best fit your financial needs. Please feel free to call a mortgage professional at one of our banking locations for more information and detail.
- Conventional Loans – Traditionally the most common loan product. These loans have a fixed interest rate with a monthly principal and interest payment for the entire life of the loan that include various low down payment options.
- FHA – These loans are a great option for people who don’t have a large down payment, but who have income higher than allowed for by the USDA program and require more flexibility in their credit profile than a conventional mortgage might allow.
- USDA –These loans are available with low and no down payment options and do not include monthly mortgage insurance. This can be the perfect solution for first time homebuyers, but you do NOT have to be a first time homebuyer to qualify, however income limits do apply. Please contact one of our mortgage professionals at one of our banking locations to find out if this program is the right one for you.
- VA – These loans are provided to qualified veterans by the Department of Veteran Affairs. No down payment is necessary but a VA Funding Fee is required, unless the veteran is exempt. Exemptions for the VA Finding fee are usually provided to veterans with service related disabilities of 10% or more.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans (ARMs) – These loans have an initial fixed interest rate period, followed by a variable rate period. These are loans that the bank intends to hold and service within its portfolio. The Rawlins National Bank offers a variety of competitive ARM products.
Rawlins National Bank NMLS ID: 593649