RNB State Bank and Front Range State Bank is looking for a Loan Assistant to join our growing team!
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401K and a bonus program.
The Loan Assistant maintains a combination of installment loans, commercial/agricultural loans and real estate loans by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General office work such as filing, recording accurate phone messages, typing letters and documents, scheduling appointments, cheerfully greeting customers, and provides notary services. Use of computer equipment and programs is included.
- Enter new loans; perform maintenance on existing loans; make appropriate general ledger entries, reviews new loan files for correct and complete documentation.
- Process paid off loan files.
- Courteously greet customers in Loan Department Lobby and on the telephone assisting customers with routine inquiries such as completing loan applications.
- Process credit reports.
- Orders Flood Determinations at lenders instructions.
- Prepare loan documents and correspondence at direction of loan officers.
- Files and records UCC/EFS and Mortgage documents with appropriate State and County entities.
- Receive and process loan payments and payoffs.
- Monitors the consumer loan insurance requirements.
- Monitors assigned Lender Exception reports and requests customer documentation when necessary.
- Provide notary service.
- Assist customers with blue book values of vehicles using the NADA Guide program.
- Replies to customer credit disputes through e-oscar.
- Print daily, monthly, quarterly and annual Director reports.
NONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist loan officers when needed.
- Record and place loan collateral in appropriate collateral box.
- Acts as back up to other Loan Support Staff in performing daily duties.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and Spreadsheet software.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be mad to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include Close vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel